Ancnoc Cutter Single Malt 750ml

Ancnoc Cutter Single Malt 750ml

$74.99

SKU: WH-4976

  • WHY: AnCnoc, the single malt label for Knockdhu distillery, offers old school, classic Highland single malt flavors for a reasonable price. Sweet barley notes, vanilla, and oak spices dance across the palate.
  • HOW: Using roughly 85% Bourbon cask maturation, with the remaining 15% going into Sherry butts, Knockdu's profile has all the vanilla from the American oak with a touch of sweetness on the mouthfeel from the Sherry. 
  • WHAT: Knockdhu Distillery is owned by Inver House, the same company that owns Balblair and Old Pulteney. Over the last few decades, the group has slowly evolved their whiskies into underground success stories, revamping the product lines, updating the labels, and improving the quality. Knockdhu is located in the Highland region just a few miles east from the town of Keith.

Availability:

If an item isn't available at your store for pickup, the order will only be eligible for shipping

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Customer Reviews

No reviews yet
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)